Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Is it better to be feared then loved or loved then feared?

     In my opinion I would rather be loved then feared because if I'm feared that means that I scare people and I have to have done something to make them fear me. It means that I have become someone I never want to be. If I'm feared instead of loved I would hate myself more then everyone else feared me. There's no way to describe how I feel about being loved instead of feared other then I would rather be love then feared.
      As a leader I don't think there's any good choice when it comes to being feared or loved. If your feared instead of love then people may try and take advantage of you or people may think you're an unfit leader. However if your feared instead of loved then there's the chance that everyone may be scaried of you and not want you as leader again. Being feared as a leader is not a good thing, it causes people to not want to confront you about anything or go against you for anything which gives you plenty of room for mistakes and when you make mistakes you have no one else to blame besides your self because everyone was to scarred to tell you what the dangers of what you did were.

No comments:

Post a Comment