Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vow of Silence

     The vow of silence was kind of difficult to stick to. It was hard not to talk when you're so use to talking all the time. It also taught me a lot though. I does take some team work to do stuff if you can't talk, it also makes everything that much harder. You have to use hand gestures or write everything out and it really sucks to try and do all that.    
     If I had to do this for a whole day I would go nuts. I love to talk so going and hour and half was bad enough let alone a whole day. Its awful to try and not talk. Going a whole day would do nothing but drive me bonckers and make it all that much harder to relay a message or ask one of my teachers a question.
     I have to say that this was especially challenging for me because of my love to talk. I really wanted to just open my mouth and speak when things got tough. It was really hard to stay quiet the whole time. It was almost like being a mime against my will. It was crazy and I never want to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment